Job Title: Auditor
- Develops and leads the internal audit function in a professional manner which seeks to ensure that it is effective and commands a high standard of respect both internally and externally
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance
- Deliver an independent, effective and efficient internal audit service to company. That is, to provide an independent assurance on achievement of business objectives and adequacies of their systems and controls.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity
- Ensuring that allegations of financial irregularity, fraud and corruption are promptly investigated as appropriate including appropriate liason with law enforcement authorities as necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance,
- A minimum of ten (10) years audit experience
- Relevant professional certifications
- International Audit firm experience is required
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Must have Sound independent judgments
- Must have the capacity to audit over 100 business offices.
Job Title: Legal Practitioner
- Initiates all correspondence from the CEO
- Review reports and other documents for the CEO
- Organizes Meetings
- Represents CEO at meetings
- Advises the CEO on current legislations
- Attend Meetings
- An LLB degree in law
- Qualification to practice law in Ghana
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Must have not less than 5 years’ experience
- Must not be less than 40 years
- Proven background in corporate law
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
Job Title: Head, Financial Markets
- Nurture and maintain excellent working relationships with accredited banks, fund investment houses and industry regulators.
- Provide market intelligence (money and capital markets) to the company leadership regarding competitive market offerings, prospect needs and generate product/business development ideas in the asset management.
- Provide leadership and direction for technical team setting an effective agenda and ensuring performance goals are met.
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput.
- Ensure funds are successfully mobilized and correctly managed for optimum earnings
- Provide regular required reports to the industry regulator, board, the business leadership team
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive strategic operational plans, as well as marketing/sales communication plan that would increase revenue and profits to achieve company’s growth.
- Work directly with, and develop effective and constructive working relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Any other task that may be assigned by management in the money and capital markets universe
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- A post graduate qualification or an MBA (finance), MSc (investments) will be an added advantage
- Must have passed all GSE securities courses with certification.
- The person must have not less than 5 years’ industry experience
- He/She must have extensive network of Money & Capital market traders, Commercial Banks as well as other Investment houses
- Must have excellent diplomatic and negotiation skills
- Must have outstanding analytical and problem–solving abilities
- Excellent organizational, training and leadership skills.